Monday, January 31, 2011

My Project: 3D object

From the project I had to do I learned how to make my own 3D objects.I also learned to duplicate all the individual shapes that I made in Maya. While doing my project I had some complications with grouping the individual shapes together and I also had trouble with the color. But overall I had good experience form working with this project. With my project I didn't know what to do, so I just did a pile of batteries.
I didn't understand how to make what I wanted to make so I'll do my best to give good instructions. First I just made all the cylinders the Translate-X=6.966 Y=5.291 Z=-4.132 and the scale for all of them is 1. The top part of the cylinder is called a torus, Translate- X=6.58 Y=1.988 Z=2.227 Rotate- X=5.25 Y=1.096 Z=-88.438 and for Scale- X=0.58 Y=0.236 and Z=0.63.

1 comment:

rodney king said...

your project looks good .just not enough info like the channel box and the scalings of x y and z.