Butterflies- I don't like this one because it stops then starts again at a certain point. But I like it because it is very creative.
Hobo to make a man - I don't like this one because it is very confusing and the allusion is too fast.
Soccer ball- I dislike this animation because
Elaine- I like this one because it is creative and fun.Mushroom attack-- This animation I like a lot because it shows every motion perfectly.
Leap frog- This animation is very cool because it has an understanding story line and it is fun to watch.Mario and karate kid- This animation is dull and boring which I dislike.
Star and Heart- This animation is cute and fun and it is creative.
Piguin and bee- The bee is hard to see because of the speed but I like it.
Bat hitting a basketball-
Chicken Fear- I like because it funny and has an understanding story line.
No comments:
Post a Comment